GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-09 > 1127084139

From: "Denise L. Moss-Fritch" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Citing Date Spans (or ranges)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:55:39 -0700

Good Afternoon Rich,

You might wish to check the Entering Date Ranges and Entering Date Spans
information in online help.

I have used these entry methods to identify employment of an ancestor when I
find the same type of employment in the 1900, 1910, 1920, and 1930 census
records. I have also used the entry methods to identify where I have lived,
as I know precise dates.

Best,

Denise L. Moss-Fritch