GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2008-02 > 1202484989

From: "Mike Ferguson" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Event Query Question
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 15:36:29 +0000

Wim,

Thanks for the response. Yes I am aware that charts and reports can be used to create lists and thus create a query. But that still doesn't seem to address some of the issues here though. As to "Events View", you mean "Events Type View" don't you? While that can be used to navigate as you say, it isn't the same as a true Events View, as it is the difference between Sources View and Sources Type View. Well I guess that isn't really true, and Events Type View is somewhat of a mixed view as it does link to individual events. If you could use the links tab there for other purposes that would be OK.

I have been using Genbox less than a year and have been busy inputting data and haven't really gotten around to exploring reports a whole lot. Although I search the archives of this list when I have problems, maybe I am missing some easy hacks to get around some of these problems.

Mike

From: "wim prange" <>