GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2008-02 > 1202512492

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Help with event template please
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 00:14:52 +0100

Hi Geoff

You can add modifiers to the [P] code, as well as [S], [O], [W] and [I#])

[PN] for nominative case (he, she)
[PP] for possessive case (his, her)
[PD] for direct object (him, her)
[PI] for indirect object (him, her)
[PX] for reflexive case (himself, herself)

I believe "him" in your sentence is an indirect object but it's been a long
time.
So try: The [DY] UK Census lists [PI] as living [L] <as a [G]>
Or else: The [DY] UK Census lists [PD] as living [L] <as a [G]> if it's a
direct object

Wim