GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2008-02 > 1203135759

From: Murray Lynn <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Genbox-->html
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 17:22:39 +1300

I tried some time ago but found that the jpgs were too fuzzy to be of
much use and besides are too large and inflexible. In the end I
handcrafted the charts - see the family section of my website below - it
is crude but very effective. You can easily see the code (ctrl-U in
Firefox) but let me know if I can help.

Kind Regards

Murray
Christchurch
New Zealand

Visit us at KiwiCelts.com <http://kiwicelts.com>;

* Cemeteries of New Zealand - Map, List and Web-links
* Parishes of Northern Ireland - Map
* Our Family History