GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2008-02 > 1203171549

From: "Liwocz" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Genbox-->html
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:19:09 +0100

Thank you, your kiwicelts.com is nice. You've just made kind of gallery and
it's better solution than trying to "reshape" the Genbox files. I believe I
can understand Genbox better and better; among genealogy software it looks
to be the richest and not too difficult to handle.
Kind Regards - Boguslaw