GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2008-04 > 1208571773

From: "Peggy Baldwin" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Importing .ged to GB
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 19:22:53 -0700

My husband had problems exporting his database from GenBox and then
importing it into Legacy. The Legacy people told him to import the gedcom
into PAF first and then export it from PAF and into Legacy and it worked.
GenBox does things differently than some of other genealogy software. Maybe
you could use PAF as the go between. PAF is available at
www.familysearch.org for free.

Peggy

Peggy Baldwin, MLS
Family Passages LLC