GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2011-11 > 1321891095

From: "Derek B. Cornish" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] GENBOX Digest, Vol 6, Issue 56
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:58:15 -0600

Denise,

Thank you very much for clarifying this. Do you know whether FH's proposed
non-gedcom method of importing data from GB will be able to handle census
data entered using the "witness" method - one that others have mentioned as
a concern when contemplating moving from Genbox to other programs?

All the best,

Derek