GENBRIT-L Archives

Archiver > GENBRIT > 1998-07 > 0899327155

From: Darlin <>
Subject: Re: MicroFiche Reader Wanted (Yorks/Lancs/Lincs area)
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 16:05:55 -0500

Ken,

Here in the US I know a great source for used readers is the US government
surplus system. I live in Kansas and many times the University system has
readers that are being phased out for sale to the public. I don't know if
Britain has the same type of system but it would be something to look into.

Darlene

P Magnall wrote:

> In message <6n5kku$> Ken Dodson wrote:
>
> > Any anyone got a MicroFiche Reader for sale ?
> >
> > I could collect in the Yorkshire, Lincolnshire or Lancashire areas
> >
> > If not, does anyone know of a good dealer who stocks this type of
> > equipment and a reasonable price ?
> >

> I'm also interested in a MicroFiche reader. I am able to collect any where
> in West or South Yorkshire or Notts. Are there any reasonable specimens out
> there going at a reasonable price?
>
> Paul
>
> --
> Paul Magnall
> Operating from somewhere in deepest Yorkshire!

This thread: