GENBRIT-L Archives

Archiver > GENBRIT > 1999-02 > 0918234449

From: "Paul Garner-Richards" <>
Subject: Wynne Family of Denbigh, North Wales
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 17:07:29 -0000

I am looking for information about the Wynne family who lived in the Denbigh
area. My great, great grandmother was Anne WYNNE the daughter of John WYNNE.
She
married my great, great grandfather John BATTEN and they lived in Love Lane,
Denbigh (they also lived in Liverpool for a while). They had 5
children.Their daughter Anne Maria BATTEN (my great grandmother) married my
great grandfather Oliver LLOYD of Segrwyd Mill, Nantglyn, near Denbigh.
Oliver's sister Hannah Elizabeth LLOYD married David WYNNE (from the same
family I think) and they had two children Alwyn and Myfanwy. Alwyn married
Vivien ? and I think they had children. Myfanwy married francis Gregory
WESTROP and they had children. My other link to the WYNNE family is on the
BATTEN side with the marriage of Jennifer Frances JONES (her mother was a
BATTEN) to Mark Wynne WILLIAMS. Mark's grandmother was a cousin of Anne
Maria BATTEN.
Any information will be gratefully received. My address is:

Thanks
Paul Garner-Richards

This thread: