GENBRIT-L Archives

Archiver > GENBRIT > 2003-01 > 1041921311

From: "Dan Kavanagh" <>
Subject: TAYLOR Family Dunchurch Rugby 1939
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:35:11 +1100

I have a family group photograph that I purchased in an antique shop in
Melbourne. I would like to trace descendants (or photo subjects if still
alive) and return the photograph to them.

This photograph was taken in 1939.

The family comprises Robert Henry Taylor, his wife Frances Eva, and children
Bernard George (18), Herbert Sidney (13) and Frances Mary Hilda (10).

Their address in Spring 1939 was Causton Lane Farm, Dunchurch, Rugby.

Is anyone able to advise if any members of this family or their descendants
still reside in the Dunchurch area?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated

Please also copy any replies to

Dan Kavanagh
Melbourne
Australia