GENBRIT-L Archives

Archiver > GENBRIT > 2003-07 > 1057080301

From: Rob Dewsall <>
Subject: Re: Archive CD Books - Is this legal?
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 18:25:01 +0100

In article <>, Liz <>
>Rob Dewsall wrote:
>> I've already explained elsewhere that my very first action was to answer
>> him. Now, I don't know if the fact that he is using the mailing list
>> which is gatewayed to the newsgroup is the cause of it not appearing.
>> I also see that an answer I posted to Liz's post has not appeared
>> either, doesn't she post via Rootsweb? I could be wrong.
>Nope. I post via the newsgroup.

Oh dear I dunnit wrong again. I'll probably get it in the neck from
>I had a quick look at the Google archives and found that no reply to me
>or to Steve was there.

Yes, I was keeping an eye out for them too.
>However .... I have noticed of late that sometimes I am seeing replies
>to messages that I haven't seen, which I put down to glitches with my
>own newsreader .... but it may be that some messages are appearing
>'selectively' ..... wouldn't be the first time. And, no ... I don't
>understand it <g>

I don't understand it either.
>Did you say anything interesting to me? <chuckle>

Can't remember Liz, I've been to sleep since then <grin>

Best wishes
Rob Dewsall

ARCHIVE CD BOOKS - A not-for-profit project to reproduce old books on CD for
genealogists and family historians, and pay for the restorarion of books in
record offices, libraries etc.
E-mail :
Web :

This thread: