GENCMP-L Archives

Archiver > GENCMP > 1995-04 > 0797195495

From: Steven Heckler <>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 19:11:35 GMT

BANNER BLUE ANNOUNCES FTMTECH-L AND BBANNOUNCE-L

Banner Blue is pleased to announce that it has set up two mailing lists
in order to better support its Family Tree Maker line of products.

The lists are:

FTMTECH-L: This list is a forum for Banner Blue users and staff to
discuss Family Tree Maker and the Family Archive CDs. Paul Burchfield,
Tech Support Rep Extraordinaire, will answer technical questions posted
to this list. To subscribe, send E-mail to with
no subject and the following line as the only content of the body:

subscribe ftmtech-l

Mail to all list subscribers can be directed to

BBANNOUNCE-L: Subscribe to this list to receive product announcements
directly from Banner Blue. Don't worry, we won't flood your box --
we only plan to post to this list 10-15 times/year. To subscribe,
send E-mail to with no subject and the following
line as the only content of the body:

subscribe bbannounce-l

Questions about these lists? Please direct them to

By the way, Family Tree Maker for Windows 2.0 demo is now available
for anonymous FTP. FTP to ftp.cac.psu.edu and download the file
/pub/genealogy/nondos/ftw2demo.zip

Steve Heckler
Product Manager
Banner Blue Software