From: Wanda Shepherd <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Using the mtDNA Concordance???
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:14:43 -0500

Hi,
I'm new to the list, and fairly new to the idea of DNA testing. I was
wondering if it can tell if there are more genes of one family in your blood
than another. I never knew my birth father. If enough families take part, can
the test determine if I have the DNA of a certain family. I understand what I
read, just having trouble expressing what I mean, but maybe you get the
drift........Wanda

This thread: