From: Wanda Shepherd <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Using the mtDNA Concordance???
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 23:23:35 -0500

Hi Orin,
Do you believe if enough families participate, that a person could tell what
their Birth family is? Or their birth father? Would it tell if you had genes
matching another family, that would give help in finding out your father's
surname? I'm new at this and tho' I undertand what I read, I want to know more.
Also about Melungeon ancestry. Wanda

This thread: