From: "paulette williams" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA Project
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 09:18:55 -0800

Richard,

I agree whole-heartedly that the only thing that matters is the truth...
in a lot of cases though, it could be devistating simply because somewhere
down the line an ancestor has an affair that can't be pinpointed.....

In my case, one of my 3rd great grandmothers(according to family stories)
may have been a prostitute. I have found that she had at least 5 children
that all carry the same surname but have found no marriage record to date..
where would that leave me in the quest for the truth ???

Paulette