From: "Martha Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Brehon Law
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:02:43 -0600

Sorry to say I can't give you an exact source quote for this info. just now.
I've only seen it referred to in several books on Irish history
(circ.1600 -1650 time frame) and was actually wanting to know more about it
myself. Do you have a URL for the list you mention?

In the meantime I'm scrambling...looking for a possible source quote.