From: "A & M Stef" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Female DNA
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 08:49:50 -0500

Hi, Paul,

I'm not the most experienced person on this list, but I do know that you
need a female sample to produce results for your maternal line, in that it's
the only way you can get results for your mother's mother's mother's
mother's, etc., line. Although I recommend you have your mother give a
sample no matter what, if you have no female children or female full

Best wishes, Anne