From: "DONALD MILLIGAN" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: Native American DNA ( A, B, C, D and X)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:20:40 -0700

I guess I also must have missed "it" and the "garbage", & I'm the one accused of "baiting" & "catching" her ! Such games were the farthest things from my mind. I interpreted that she was implying that she knew of raids taking place on villages where descendants of Xenia were living. I asked this question because I'm interested in learning about locations where descendants of Xenia lived throughout history! So why be so cynical & elitist about relatively simple, unassuming questions & answers with no malice intended by either party! Shame! Shame!