From: "Kay Martin" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA Test for Native American Ancestry
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:06:07 -0500

Mark, thanks! I considered doing that too and may yet, but it seems like awfully poor business that their site doesn't work as it should. I went to their "contact us" page just now, filled out that form, and up popped the blank e-mail again. I wrote again. (They won't want me as a customer, I suspect.) Now I'm not sure what to do... I'm pretty thick headed about companies who are so out of touch that they don't realize how nice secure on line ordering is. Family Tree DNA has me spoiled. I wish they had a test like this one.

How long did it take for your test to come? What are they saying on a time period before they get results to you? Have they contacted you at all - order verification or anything?

Thanks again,

Kay