From: "Kay Martin" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA Test for Native American Ancestry
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:19:10 -0500

Mark, thanks! I have now heard from both Susie Bissette and Carrie Castillo of Ancestry by DNA (DNAPrint genomics, Inc.) and trust that they are working on the web site problem. I did as you suggested and pasted their order form into my return e-mail to Carrie. I've ordered two kits - one for my mother with her Native American tradition and one for my mother-in-law, whose mother told her that she was "Black Dutch". Maybe we'll get several mysteries solved this way.

I just wanted to let the other listers here know that this was resolved satisfactorily for me.

Kay