From: "Bailey" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Why have test privacy
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:30:48 -0600

Kay...

I agree with you...and do post my genealogy files of my ancestors online at
Roots Web
worldconnect but living folks have no first names and their personal vitae
is not displayed.. I also believe that free sites with free access are
the only way to go....and that is why we use ROOTS WEB.

And that if we all join forces together and request Roots Web to set up a
database to enter your Y chromosome markers or mtDNA information keyed by
family
surname and/or location and/or lineage, then I think that this information
will become "public" for everyone on the internet.. I think we should push
for this database to be setup in the Roots Web public domain... And I
promise
to be one of the first folks to enter our LOWE DNA markers there.

Thanks

Bill Bailey, San Antonio, Texas, 78258