From: "Richard Hite" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Why have test privacy
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:41:55 -0500

For the Hite/Hoyt project, I published an article in the Hite Family
Association newsletter that gave the names of all the participants because
all of them had given permission to use their names. However, I do not
intend to use their names on a website. The reason for this is that even if
they give permission, the posting of the actual names on the Web may scare
off other potential participants. I have every intention, of course, of
listing the earliest known ancestor of each participant.

Richard Hite