From: "Bette Richards" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Why have test privacy
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 22:45:34 -0700

In the Bunker project which is just starting, the men have given permission
to use their names and they will be disclosed but just their names unless
someone else becomes a part of the project and matches. We have lots and
lots of men in our database that all have the same names so unless the man
has a very unusual first name no one is going to know who he is anyway. Of
course, if you have a really unusual surname along with an unusual given
name I suppose anyone could figure out who you are.

Bette