From: "Lowe DNA" <>
Subject: FW: [DNA] mutations and paper trail
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:41:35 -0600

Before we go off charging up San Juan Hill with our stat books tucked under
our arms look for significant deviations and correlation values for mutation
over time....

Lets fill YBASE up with test results and then each of us can begin looking
the various rates mutational changes between the markers of related clans or
SURNAMES or haplotypes....and then we can report some interesting

"I guarantee that, if you gather together a bunch of other tiny samples,
you will find some that have much higher than average and others that
have much lower than average."

To join and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy records, go

This thread: