From: "Nel Hatcher" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] mutations and paper trail
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:27:11 -0700

Website: Hatcher Families Resource Center
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher
List Admin: Hatcher email list
Researching: Cook, Hall, Hatcher, Kuhns, Miller, Shepherd, Timberman
HATCHER DNA Project http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher/hatDNA.htm
"Genealogy Without Documentation is Mythology"

John wrote:
<In short, a schematic descendancy tree showing the connections from the
progenitor to the testees would be perfectly adequate>

I understand perfectly about schematic trees and I believe it is the Mumma
site that has an excellent example. Unfortunately, it goes back to Oren's
comment - time. I think these schematics portray the situation perfectly,
but I also have no knowledge as to how to create these trees and simply
haven't had time to take the "tree making" course, assuming I even have the
software to do it. I will assume Word is capable but I have very limited
experience with Word and use it mainly for simple text documents.

Nel

This thread: