Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: Cohanim Modal Haplotype
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:25:33 EST

Charles, Hi! I went back a re-looked at your data and you are correct. There
do not seem to be any Kohanim scores. (I must have mistaken yours for another
site I was looking at that day.) However, do look at the scores you have for
kits #4215 and 4107. Then compare them to the following series we have in the
Meungeon Project. One is for a Semite; the other is for an African American.

13 23 13 10 17 18 11 12 12 13 11 30

15 21 16 10 16 18 11 12 12 14 11 31

I am certainly not a skilled DNA reader, but I do not think that the kits I
mentioned are not regular, run-of-the-mill AMH. Hopefully the more
knowledgable contributors to the Forum can give it a go. Beth

This thread: