From: "Jim Huffaker" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] MALLINDER/SWALLOW fam histy -- lab recommendation
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:17:57 -0500

Well I do indeed have an ax to grind, the practice of good science! Having
been in it for 40 years, I recognize it when I see it. But to accuse me of a
personal prejudice is not only wrong but unfair and not provable. It also
reflects on your objectivity and scientific curiosity and a bent toward a
misunderstanding of science and toward your own preconceived notions.