From: "John Swallow" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] MALLINDER/SWALLOW fam histy
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:16:09 -0000

Bob, thank you for your very full and informative answer. It will take time
to digest and decide how I am going to approach this subject. It is also
clear that my thinking is way behind the rest of the world - I was indeed
setting out to reinvent the wheel.

Reading a variety of replies has also helped to focus my thinking. As with
all projects the feasibility study can look very different to the
implemented research, data capture and analysis. I know this to my cost as
I am busy restructering my Spreadsheet core data resource into what, today,
I believe is a bees knees structure . Wonder what I will think in two
years time!

Thanks again
John Swallow, Bristol, England

researching MALLINDER
SWALLOW
All in & out traffic checked by AVG Professional
see Grisoft.com
Society of Genealogists, mem No 031565
Guild of one-name studies mem No 3467
Berks FHS mem No 4425