Subject: Re: [DNA] Asiatic Peoples part II
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:27:54 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/03 5:02:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> Suffice it to say that the presence of supposedly "East Asian" DNA in
> European populations cannot be easily written off as the influence of
> the Huns. Several ideas for testing that hypothesis have been

Unless I hear something to change my mind I'm going to continue to believe
the markers they call East Asian can be found in a large number of European.
If their test identifies one sister as 15% East Asian and another as 15%
Native American the test is not showing what it is supposed to show.

Grant Johnston

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back into the same box.

Italian Proverb

This thread: