Subject: Re: [DNA] Newbie Discouragement
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:48:43 EDT

In a message dated 06/12/2003 11:18:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
writes:

> I have been trying to organize DNA testing for my family. While doing so,
> I subscribed to this site. Perhaps it is too much of a good thing, but it
> has really discouraged me.

Katheryn, I see that Charles has directed you to his great webpages. And
don't worry, most of what these guys talk about, you will never need to know.<g>
The surname Y-DNA studies are easy and straight forward.

If you wish to stay on this list and not get so much mail, you can subscribe
in the Digest mode instead of getting every message, you will get only one per
day or so. To do that unsubscribe by sending a message to
with only the word: unsubscribe
in the subject and the body of the message. Then send the subscribe message
to:

Good luck,
Julia

This thread: