From: "Kay Martin" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Newbie Discouragement
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:36:58 -0500

Hi Katheryn,

This list still overwhelms me too and I've been here a few months at least, but it's amazing how reading this list and seemingly not understanding much of what is said, still has made me feel more comfortable with DNA. I realize that I am absorbing enough that it's given me some hope of learning more. There ARE a lot of posts. If your going to be away from home for a week, I would suggest unsubscribing before you leave and then resubbing when you get home.

I've found everyone extremely helpful when I've ask a question on the list. These folks are very knowledgeable, but their nice too. I hope you'll stick with us!

Kay