Subject: Re: [DNA] Ancestry test - a must-read article URL
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:44:20 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/03 5:03:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> Why don't you let John answer for himself? I'm sure he's quite capable.

The answer was in his first statement. I read "By observation" to mean he has
observed different results and the uncertainty was in the results he
observed. I think you and I are in almost total agreement about the DNAPrint -- but
for some reason you are very defensive about everything I say. Read a little
history of the NA tribes along the eastern seaboard and Gulf coast and you will
learn where the mestizos went. They were rejected by the British, who did not
even think the Scots and Irish were fully human.

The NA groups welcomed mixed blood people like Alexander McGillivray and John
Ross. Pocahontas may not have any living descendants but Sehoy does.

Grant Johnston

"The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what
you're doing, someone else does." -- Unknown,

This thread: