From: "Jerry L. Ivey" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] African-American DNA
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:01:46 -0500

No, but I have run a project where the participants were primarily White
and not believed to have had an African ancestor up the tree. Or at
least a male African ancestor.

You can see our results at

The African ancestry is apparently 17th-18th century in the US, as many
of this line of E3a "became White" by the late 1700s