From: "Mary Harkey Russell" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: GENEALOGY-DNA-D Digest V03 #474
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:33:02 -0500

David, My three people only had Y-DNA done , not the print test which I am
trying to understand??? but what you said below caught my eye. Our
ancestors are mostly German who came to PA and then to NC yet the Haplotype
shown on their tests is E2-- Gambia. While my main concern was that the
3 tests matched, which they did, the haplotype is very puzzling. This test
is for the surname Harkey-Herche-Harky etc. We don't have a page yet.
Mary