From: David Faux <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: GENEALOGY-DNA-D Digest V03 #474
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:48:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mary:

I am hoping that Charles Kerchner will reply to your posting as he is your very best resource on the matter. In the meanwhile you might want to explore his DNAPrint database at www.kerchner.com/cgi-kerchner/dnaprint.cgi . At the top of this site he also provides a link to his PA Dutch project - whose objective is to ascertain the alleged East Asian contribution to that ethnic group.

Likely Charles will have more to say on the matter.

David.

Mary Harkey Russell <> wrote:
David, My three people only had Y-DNA done , not the print test which I am
trying to understand??? but what you said below caught my eye. Our
ancestors are mostly German who came to PA and then to NC yet the Haplotype
shown on their tests is E2-- Gambia. While my main concern was that the
3 tests matched, which they did, the haplotype is very puzzling. This test
is for the surname Harkey-Herche-Harky etc. We don't have a page yet.
Mary