From: Rich <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: GENEALOGY-DNA-D Digest V03 #474
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:39:23 -0700 (PDT)

I think I'll find my DNA markers to be fairly
interesting. Half of my mother's side of the family,
the female side settled in PA in the late
1680..primarly Scotch-Irish, Irish, and English, with
one German couple thrown in for flavor. The family
never left the small area of PA until my mother moved
away, abt 300 years later in 1940. The other 1/2 of
her family was from Sweden and they came over in the
1880s on her father's side.

Just waiting for my Uncle to decide whether he'll
donate DNA for me.

Debbie