Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA results- Cowan Surname Project
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:21:44 EST

In a message dated 12/16/2003 8:58:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

Gee, isn't it fascinating how Janet Craian and Joy King seem to keep
scouring the internet for juicy tidbits to feed to David Faux who can then
provide his M.D.-backed
humorous and derisive commentary on them? What gives guys and gals -- is
this a private party or can anybody play? And just waht was the name of YOUR
book
David? Beth

Beth, the reason that we are so incensed by your theory, i.e., your book is
that you have, in effect, kidnapped our ancestors and made them Jewish. The
Dorsey that you list in that Ancestry message is most likely mine and not
Jewish. His Haplotype is the AMH so, naturally, he would have a few Jewish matches
as he has over 166 to date.

This is akin to when the Mormon Church, who has done a lot of wonderful work
for genealogy, baptized all the Holocaust victims into the Mormon faith. The
victims' descendants filed a law suit, to have their souls released as the
Mormons had no right to take these Jews and make them Mormon. (The Jewish
descendants won in court) You have no right to take my ancestors and make them
Jewish based on your desire to sell books.
Julia

This thread: