From: "Debby Peare" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] UPDATE! The new DNAPrint test
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 16:12:39 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Nancy,

Thanks for the update. You're probably right. My group is probably
caught up in the same limbo status.

Charles
*******************
I JUST talked with Mark.
What happened is this.
At first, the DNAPrint company was going to take just a few samples from
each batch and do them with the new version to test it and find out the
results and how much better it was. But, after doing so, they saw that the
results were SO MUCH better & different, that they decided that every one in
the batches would be done (that's why there's a delay). The batches are: 71,
72 & 73 (Mark isn't completely sure if that's all though). The results were
SO good that the DNAPrint company decided not to wait and that from now on..
. ALL will be tested with this version.
I have NO idea about prices, or whether batches after 73 were included in
this pre-released testing. All I know for sure, is that at least batches
71-73 are being done and if everything goes smoothly, the results will come
by the end of the year.
So, MERRY XMAS to y'all!!

Warmest Regards from Maine,
Debby Peare