From: "Debby Peare" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA Print Test Results
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 15:07:03 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

I also have a question for those who just got their results.
Do any of you have any "fl"'s in your genotypes instead
of A,T,G or C's? It says in the manual that there's 2
reasons for this:
a) Either a small region of the chromosone at the site is
missing or a of different sequence character than most.
b) Not enough DNA

I have 6....and I'm wondering if someone can give
me the values that I don't have. These sites are:
1041
1050
1058
1060