From: Charles <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA Print Test Results -- 71 markers with new report format
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 10:13:17 -0500

Ray,

Was Debby's test really done with version 2.5 with 175 markers? I did
not know for certain that anyone in the public domain has received
results from version 2.5 at this point. The person in my surname project
group who received the new report and triangle plot the other day still
only was tested for 71 markers, not 175. He received a "new" version of
the 2.0 test, it appears. The reports are new, etc., but from what I can
deduce all the recently received tests with the new triangle report and
graph formats are still based on 71 markers.

Debby, how many markers were tested in your latest test results, 71 or
175 markers. Check the genotype list. Please clarify. Thanks.

Charles

Raymond Whritenour wrote:
> Lisa:
>
> Weren't your 7 failed markers on the 2.0 test with 71 markers? Debby's
> 6 failed markers are on the 2.5 test with 175 markers, so I doubt that
> they'll re-run the test for her.
>
> Ray Whritenour

This thread: