From: "Denise Hoehns" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] a conclusive answer and conclusion I hope
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:49:04 -0600

I have been on this list for some time, listening to those who you quote as
being talented subscribers. Yes, they have been very helpful, and are also
extraordinarily bright. But, I do not believe that they ever told someone
they were dumb.
I am unsubscribing from this list, before you call me dumb. I for one only
took biology in high school, which was very long ago, and I don't understand
much of what you discuss on the list anyway. But, I refuse to be called
dumb because it takes a while for me to understand something.
Denise