From: "Lowe DNA" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Genforum DNA forum
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:02:49 -0600

Andrew...

you said "help me correct some of the misconceptions that are on the forum."
at....

http://genforum.genealogy.com/dna/

Why not add a message(s) that is entiled "NEWBIE SITES TO LEARN ABOUT DNA
TESTING" and then proceed to add bookmarks like DNA101, Dennis Garvey's
site, Dr. Ropers website, DNA testing companies sites, etc. so people will
be able to go to these bookmarked sites and learn about DNA testing and
results analyzation......And then a message to subscribe to this
site.......And every month or so add another enlightening message with a
bookmark for example to newly released DNA SURNAME study results or an
academic paper that is informative......

I have found here even on this forum that misconceptions and ignorance about
DNA testing cause most of the fears, alienation, frustration, mistrust and
even anger about DNA testing.....

Bill