From: "Debby Reagan" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Censorship (was DNA CONSULTING)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:36:52 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Did I miss something?
Why do you say I may not be covered by the constitution?
And what does that have to do with the subject of Melungeon and or Sephardic
Jews?
And no... I don't know why you wouldn't weigh in on a simple discussion that
takes place on this email list.
And what does all of this have to do with this site mentioned here?
Maybe I'm a wee bit dense here, but could you explain? If you rather not
explain via this list, then email me privately.... it will stay private if
you do.

Warm Regards from Maine,
Debby Peare