From: alani920 <>
Subject: [DNA] SURPRISE DNA RESULTS
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:19:35 -0800 (PST)

My brother just received his male line DNA results
from Howard University. We believed the results would
point to an area in Africa our paternal ancestors came
from. Surprise, the results point to Columbia South
America. We are trying to figure out how our ancestors
from Columbia became, slaves in South Carolina.

It is all very interesting.

Anita Wills

=====
The LeBoudin Publishing House Cafepress site:

http://www.cafeshops.com/leboudin.8596808; $24.00 (credit card), offers $5.00 gift certificate after purchase, plenty of sales on merchandise; Leboudin publishing, site has Notes and Documents in perfect bound.

Leboudin Publishing House Lulu site:

For CD ROM, or download: http://www.lulu.com/leboudin

The Bowden Website is located at:

http://www.orgsites.com/ca/mpbwdnfnd/index.html