From: alani920 <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] SURPRISE DNA RESULTS
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:10:32 -0800 (PST)

Nancy,
We just received this information, and have attached
nothing to it as of yet. When I took my DNA test the
results matched with my twenty years of Genealogy
research, and were not surprising.

This information gives us new areas to look for
information. After all we are on the Genealogy DNA
list, and are all searching for answers. Although my
information may not be pertinent, or particulary of
interest to you, nother listers have information to
share (which by the way, they have).

Anita Wills

=====
The LeBoudin Publishing House Cafepress site:

http://www.cafeshops.com/leboudin.8596808; $24.00 (credit card), offers $5.00 gift certificate after purchase, plenty of sales on merchandise; Leboudin publishing, site has Notes and Documents in perfect bound.

Leboudin Publishing House Lulu site:

For CD ROM, or download: http://www.lulu.com/leboudin

The Bowden Website is located at:

http://www.orgsites.com/ca/mpbwdnfnd/index.html