Subject: Re: [DNA] Some thoughts about the near future
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 20:02:05 EST

In a message dated 3/27/2004 3:08:15 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:
> I would like to predict that within the next decade we
> will be able to order affordable SNP tests that will
> determine which sub clad of our halpogroup we belong
> to. That information, along with an even larger
> number of STR markers tested, will eliminate the
> possibility of convergence

I would rather hear predictions from someone with expertise in the field,
rather than "some guy who posts to a mailing list." If you have any credentials
that would give us confidence in your statements, please present them.

This thread: