From: "Cheryll Reed" <>
Subject: FW: [DNA] Some thoughts about the near future
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:22:54 -0500

My thoughts exactly. This email prediction has stimulated a lot of
interesting comments and hints at news to come. Let's not forget that many
of the greatest scientific advances were initiated by someone without the
"benefit" of credentials but with a vision others more traditionally
educated would never have contemplated.

I enjoy this list a great deal, although nearly everything is over my
knowledge level. But my knowledge level is growing because of the dynamics
and enthusiasm of this list.

Some people look at things as they are and ask "why"? Others see things
that have never been and ask "why not?"