Subject: Re: [DNA] There should be an entrance exam
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:17:08 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/2004 1:10:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
writes:
Has anyone else ever wished that there was an entrance
exam that one had to pass before being able to post on
internet lists? I sometimes think that a test for
grammar, spelling, logical thinking, and general
knowledge of the subject should be a requirement to
post.

I have a hard time believing I'm the only person to
feel this way....
No,

Because even dumb questions can spark interactions that can be useful to
many on the list. If the posts are offensive, the administrator can always
throw the offender off the list.

Jerry

This thread: