Subject: Re: [DNA] There should be an entrance exam
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:02:07 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/2004 2:10:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Has anyone else ever wished that there was an entrance
exam that one had to pass before being able to post on
internet lists? I sometimes think that a test for
grammar, spelling, logical thinking, and general
knowledge of the subject should be a requirement to

I have a hard time believing I'm the only person to
feel this way....

I cannot agree with your thinkint. Why? Because everyone is entitled to
their own stupid opinions. Besides that, it is often possible to acquire a gem
of knowledge from an untutored person.

Gordon Hale
Grand Prairie, Texas

This thread: