From: "Bernd Burgey" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] There should be an entrance exam
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:45:22 -0300

I'm outside the fence and would love to play with you big boys! But
as a immigrant, i realize my english is not good enough.
Well I'm not horse-faced ( Love it!), with 168cm I'm a round headet
Celt!
I don't find it offensiv but some people have a krippling effect on
the self-confidence of others. Is it just pure ignorance or snobism?
I do Genealogie over 20 years and can read and write in old script.
Have done four DNA analyses about me and my family but because of
this I never dared to ask one question, although I have a lot!
Thanks to you guys I'm learning from outside the fence.
Great!
BJB